Friday, October 24, 2014

Reply to Valerie Scofield.

Valerie, I have some advice for you.

#1. Pay attention. You're confusing some of my remarks with those of another user.

#2. Regarding my attitude: Get over it.

#3. Step out of that happy little bubble of naivete you've been living in once in a while. Do some research. The ugly truth is that much of what you've 'learned' is little more than medical propaganda. It's become a serious issue with many doctors actually coming out and admitting that medical research is often falsified in order to sell unnecessary testing and/or treatment.

Again, pay attention. I've already admitted that I'm not a doctor and I've never claimed to have the back/circulation problem otherwise known as 'Fibromyalgia'.

Scoliosis? Gee what a shock. That makes three admitted back problems on the same page. I'm telling you that is the underlying cause. Fibromyalgia is caused primarily or entirely by pinched, tickled, or otherwise aggravated spinal nerves. If it weren't for widespread corruption within commercial healthcare research, this would have been confirmed years ago.

Virtually every symptom you've made reference to is known to be caused or aggravated by poor back health. The others are probably secondary issues. The healthcare industry is notorious for ignoring or misdiagnosing secondary issues.

If you've done all those things you claim to have done, landscaping in particular, then you have almost certainly injured or aggravated your back on many occasions resulting in degeneration. Again, this is known to cause a number of bizarre symptoms including pain all over the body.

In other words, it is possible to be too active and/or active but in bad form. Again, this is a primary contributory factor. The problem is that the traditional healthcare industry has either failed or flat-out refused to connect the dots.

Forget about my attitude. That doesn't matter. The fact is that like everyone else on this planet, I have my own unique set of skills. I've been proven right on these sorts of issues more often and in a more profound manner than you will ever allow yourself to believe.

I'm not trying to be arrogant, I'm not trying to insult anyone, and I'm not trying to hurt any feelings. I'm trying to help.

I'm telling you that Fibromyalgia is caused primarily by poor back health and, in some cases, poor circulation resulting from inactivity or excessive weight. These factors are the underlying cause of chemical and physiological changes that do occur and the pain, stiffness, and fatigue associated with the 'condition' known as Fibromyalgia.

This condition is preventable and reversible in most cases. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind.

I don't know of a cure for scoliosis but it may be improved significantly with the proper balance and form of low impact exercise.

Find a doctor you can trust within that miserable and corrupt industry, consult with him or her, and consider using a low stride elliptical. They most often work wonders on the middle to lower body. Again, back health is the key to recovery.

I have no intention whatsoever to discontinue my posts anytime soon.

Click my name. Again, I'm trying to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment